Sunday, November 25, 2012

Best things come when you least expect them to.


Had been ages since i last update my blog. 
Class trip just ended a few days ago. And I miss it. Really.
This penang trip's gonna be a memorable one. Those crazy nights with the bunch. 
All the good foods. (Y)
Tiring yet fun trip. All the perspiration throughout the trip was definitely worth it. 


Thanks to Colin who made this trip a successful one. 
He really did put a lot of effort into it. 
Without him, no doubt that things will definitely go chaos. 
He's like a big brother to me, thanks for watching me during that wild night. :') 


Always fight, until you can't anymore, and then be fought for. 
You know it's time to give up when all your efforts aren't paying off. 
You know it's time to let go when there's nothing left for you to hold on.
You know it's time to move on when you've been staying in your past for too long. 


Gave my last fight, yet it didn't work. 
And that's when I finally realized that it's time to let go and move on. 
I'm kinda glad right now. Sort of relieved. 


First day of work tomorrow. Nervous. :( 
Wish me all the best hahaha. 
Byeee. 


Find what it is that makes you happy
and who it is that makes you happy 
and you're set. 
Promise.