Thursday, February 9, 2012

I can never be brave because you make my heart race.

Do you know how much you mean to me?

Hey guys. I haven't been updating my blog since YESTERDAY. I mean since last year. Yesterday's post isn't counted. Guess I've been missing a lot huh? 

2012, form 4's life is tough. I wanna go back to 2011. :(
Can you imagine, it's just the start of the year and in just a wink, chinese new year is over.
Time pass really fast.
Had loads of fun during cny. It was great to see my cousin bro back from Sabah. :)

Cny dinners and parties!
Pictures show the fun. 


cny party at connie's house.


okayy. I have no idea who's middle finger is that. o.o



firecrackers. :D

Pavillion's cny decorations. 

Bear bear in pavillion.
Thailand.

Lu...... *forgotten*

KOREA BABE <3

Fuyohhh. 

Okay, spot those shisha tubes? Many people were shisha-ing at that street i walked by near pavillion. And those shisha smells like some kind of fruits. And dad asked if i wanna try. :O

拜天公
my neighbour did them. (Y)

firecrackers. 


THE LAST DINNER FOR CNY.

roasted pig. 

this fella. yea his cute, his the one who scratches me, puts saliva on both my legs, and wipe his 鼻涕 on my hand. T___T 


Baby baby baby :3


ZIQING, ZIXUEN! BETTER LOOK HERE.
JUST WANNA WISH YOU GUYS ALL THE BEST AND GOOD LUCK FOR MSSD. 
JIA YOU AND DAPAO THEM! (Y) <3


I hate hearing something that absolutely kills you inside
and having to act like you don't care.


That's all.
Byeee :)